Hire a Virtual Assistant according to your needs. Beyond VA’s have years of experience. They’re dedicated and talented professionals.
We provide well-qualified and equipped agents for all your outsourcing needs at economical price. Take your firm’s profitability and productivity to the next level with our services. We are here to help you transform your business with our timely and efficient services.
Partner With Us To Simplify & Automate Your Processes
Avail our services so you can focus on generating more revenue and increase your core business growth. We have a tested outsourcing model which has been profitable for our clients.
Our professional relationship with our clients doesn’t end after offering a personalized Virtual Assistant. We build a lasting relationship, we will be having. We will be having constant touch points and feedback sessions
Our Virtual Assistants understand your needs and work according.
We understand the nature of your business and offer you the very best and timely service. Our Virtual Assistant functions methodically and also supplies you with the best outcome.
Spend more time focusing on your company’s growth while your Virtual Assistant performs the administrative responsibilities.
Our Virtual Assistant specialize in offering graphic design, blog writing, book-keeping, social media, website designing and marketing services. Our Virtual Assistant can also assist you with the typical tasks which includes scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, and managing email accounts.
Streamline Every Day:
Hire a Virtual Assistant
Whether you’re a consultant, CEO or startup founder, you can hire a Virtual Assistant from Beyond Outsourcing to help you grow your company and enjoy a better work-life balance. How? By taking care of all those small-but-essential tasks.
A Virtual Assistant is an employee providing their clients with a range of support services. The work they do usually has an administrative focus as most VA’s will typically come from a VA or Office Manager background, but this is not always the case. A number of VA’s will focus on digital marketing tasks (such as social media or blog writing).
Tasks are always carried out away from a client’s premises (hence the virtual part) – in fact, most Virtual Assistants will never meet their clients in person! They typically operate from their own home office or perhaps a co-working space.
There is no set definition here, however we like to think that tasks typically fall into three categories:
- Virtual PA Support – This could include managing your diary or inbox, preparing for meetings, handling travel arrangements (hotels, flights, transfers, etc.), managing your expenses or working on documents. It could even extend to personal support, such as buying a gift or planning your next family holiday.
- Marketing Support – Tasks could include scheduling social media posts, content writing (e.g. blogs or e-books), email marketing, making simple website updates or conducting research.
- Other VA Support – You could also find a Virtual Assistant to manage your incoming enquiries, work on recruitment tasks, help with sales task (e.g. preparing proposals), manage projects and much more.
As you might imagine, the list of tasks a Virtual Assistant can support you with is almost endless.
A Virtual Assistant will typically come from an Executive Assistant or Marketing Manager background, often having worked in these roles for many years before going remote. That said, others have used their transferable skills from other professions to launch a glowing career in the industry!
A VA will typically work remotely from their own home office, usually spreading their time across more than one client. This means that each client can access their skills for a relatively small number of hours per month.
Many Virtual Assistants enjoy their careers as a result of the flexibility. Unlike a typical 9-5 job, they can work around their other commitments.
Getting started with a Virtual Assistant is simple.
- Prepare – Be clear about your needs. What do you want help with and what do you plan to delegate to your VA?
- Gather information – A good place to start is to book a call with our team so we can explain more about working with a Virtual Assistant.
- Select a VA – We’ll match you with one of our VA’s and send you a full proposal. This means you know exactly who would be supporting you.
- Make your hire – After speaking with a Virtual Assistant (or two!), it’s time to decide. Do you feel they are right fit for you?
- Delegate and communicate – Congratulations, you just secured the support you need!